From: everything...@nyc.rr.com
To: "Dorothy Hamm" <dorothyh...@sbcglobal.net>, scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com,
"Keith Johnson" <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
Cc: "Daryle ' 'Lockhart" <dar...@darylelockhart.com>, afrikanm...@hotmail.com,
"Albert Fields" <cbilmarket...@yahoo.com>, bettil...@msn.com, "Cinq"
<cinque3...@verizon.net>, duva...@hotmail.com, fis...@bellsouth.net, "GTW"
<gwashin...@aol.com>, "Jeffrey Ballou" <jeffreypbal...@gmail.com>, "Kai"
<killa...@gmail.com>, kalpub...@aol.com, "Kera" <imke...@gmail.com>, "Leroy
Hughes" <seriousnup...@yahoo.com>, "Logic" <logic1...@aol.com>, "Martin Baxter"
<truthseeker...@icqmail.com>, "Marvalous" <mmb1...@gmail.com>, "Michael Gordon"
<gord...@indiana.edu>, "michael v w gordon" <michael.v.w.gor...@gmail.com>,
"ravenadal" <ravena...@yahoo.com>, rs...@yahoo.com, "Valery Jean"
<valeryjea...@yahoo.com>, "Wendell Theophilus Smith"
<wendellsmit...@gmail.com>, "Whitney J Evans" <sonofafieldne...@sbcglobal.net>,
williamsf...@speakeasy.net, "Zanfordino Anthony" <beta...@yahoo.com>,
tdemorse...@multiculturaladvantage.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:45:40 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] OT: Scorned Lover of Obama Adviser Uses Billboards to
Vent

I'm not saying she should have done what she did particularly because putting
your business all on front street is embarrassing on her part too, but homeboy
is hardly a victim. I'm not sure of the children situation but outside of that
what innocent people? It seems he did her pretty dirty and led her on for a
long, long time. That mess of a situation is between him her, and I guess his
wife. As long as she didn't physically disfigure or seriously injure dude he
needs to eat that and keep it moving. I don't feel anything for him.