From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 4:39:27 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Sherlock Holmes

That was my first thoughts too. Now I'm glad that I saw it.

I just hope that they don't try to take two different actors and turn it into a
tv show.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:04 AM, B Smith < daikaij...@yahoo.com > wrote:

The reviews were pretty good. It was more griping from "true" fans over
Ritchie's take. Turns out it was the fans of the movie Sherlock Holmes series
and not the Holmes of the books. They thought his style and storytelling didn't
mesh with Sherlock Holmes. Boy were they wrong. Ritchie did his homework by
going to the source material and delivered an entertaining and exciting film.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com , "Tracey de Morsella" <tdli...@...> wrote:

> I read all good reviews. I'm dying to see it. What did you hear?

! Groups Links