From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:20:21 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" - Any good?

It doesn't match the "sprayfu" of the Japanese samurai movies from the early
70s. Almost too neat.

The people that decolorized it are copying Hitchcock. The shower scene from
Psycho freaked out a lot of people even though you didn't see the knife
penetrate or the color of blood. People's minds filled in the rest.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Martin Baxter < truthseeker...@hotmail.com >