Interesting, I wonder how good this will be? Anyone read "Planet Hulk"
storyline? Check out the cool trailer: they got it right , with the exception
that Hulk's opponents in the arena are robots instead of living beings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf13JRZKspM

Here's a review from Wired, which says it's not bad, but not as good or nuanced
as the actual books:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2010/02/review-planet-hulk/

I read the Planet Hulk compilation last year. The story is a familiar scifi
story: Hulk trapped in a strange land, forced to become a gladiator, escapes to
oppose the evil emperor, becomes a hero/savior to the people. But the way it
was handled was really good. Hulk's powers are reduced due to a space warp that
brings him to the planet, which allows his capture and enslavement. There are
some cool characters, such as Caiera, an alien from a race where some members
can draw strength form the planet itself. The power is rare, which is why
Caiera's ability to use it makes her the "Oldstrong". and there's Korg, a
member of the race of beings that the Easter Island statues are based on.

This was all precipitated by Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Black Bolt, and Dr.
Strange having tricked Bruce Banner into a spaceship they were using to banish
him for all time. The ship missed the peaceful planet Reed had intended due to
Hulk's rampage, and landed on this hellish planet instead.
Good story, I really enjoyed it. That was followed by "World War Hulk", where
Hulk returns to Earth to get revenge on Reed and company. that was good too,
but not as good as Planet Hulk.

I really am intrigued to see if the cartoon can get it right, especially given
the worrying lowering of the adult themes for a younger audience.