From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 1:11:43 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Hulk vs Thor and Hulk vs Wolverine

Hulk vs Thor

This is two movies on one dvd. I can't find the original post that I wrote
about this movie, but if you really want to see the true power of Hulk this is
the movie for you. Dr. Banner is kidnapped by Loki (the estranged half brother
of Thor) as part of a plot to attack Asgard.

The fighting in this movie is intense. If there was blood or body parts in this
movie it would have gotten an R rating! If you have ever wondered what would
happen if Hulk went against Thor unimpeded by Dr.Banner. Here is your chance.
One thought big green fist smashing a face into a bolder. Ouch...

My only complaint is that it is lacking in back story that we got to see in
some of the other movies. In this movie all of the characters are well
established. You really do not know why they are fighting but that they must.

One thing for sure Hulk can kick some butt.

2.5 out of 5

-----

Hulk vs Wolverine

This movie takes a completely different approach toward story telling. They
start out with Wolverine on a mission to find a missing US secret weapon
codename: Hulk. Then take a trip down memory lane complete with a meeting with
his old team mates, Weapon X. Deadpool is his hilarious self.

There is much more blood in this film. Which was almost surprising but unlike
the first film it is almost gratuitous. Unfortunately, both films are much too
short to be a complete movie or even a complete story. Which left me feeling a
little disappointed. This is more of a fanboy movie that was put together for
them with a few allowances for newbies. I can't reconmmend it to people that
are new to the series because there are way too many call backs to the stories
over many years and comics.

One caveat is the DVD was a sneak preview of the movie Thor: Tales of Asgard
(due out 2011). It focuses on a teenage Thor and all of the characters from the
series.

The live action version of Thor is due out late 2011. There is also an Avengers
movie due out in 2012.

1.5 out of 5