From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 7:36:44 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Xmen question

I always believed that women have been portrayed as underpowered in comics and
still are. Even women with equal power end up being portayed as weaker.

The only exception is planet Hulk. The Red King's bodyguard is just as powerful
as hulk and has fighting skills and psyonic powers.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >