Wow, I have a friend who grew up in Jackson, MS, then moved to Madison to go to
college. A quiet, scholarly type, in short order he all but became a Black
Panther. He moved down here to Atlanta to get his balance back.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 11:15:54 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: The Help Haiti Didn't Receive

The City of Milwaukee is currently majority minority with Hispanics about to
overtake both whites and blacks. The County of Milwaukee is majority majority
(so, of course, the jury pools convicting young black Milwaukeeans are drawn
from the county and not the city - giving all new meaning to the term "a jury
of your all-white peers"). Blacks only comprise 4% of Wisconsin's population
(50% of the prison population - which, for those of you counting at home makes
Wisconsin's blacks 1150% more unlawful than Wisconsin's whites)and most of the
black population lives in Milwaukee.

Milwaukee is what is known as "hyper-segregated."

~(no)rave!