From: "B Smith" <daikaij...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2010 11:48:09 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Xmen question

Absorbing too much mass once turned Graviton into a living black hole...but he
got better.

I always loved the Avengers rogues gallery. My favorite Avengers villain was
Ultron. When he murdered the entire nation of Slorenia and nearly killed the
Avengers was one of my favorite storylines. And in his last incarnation he
became ruler of the Phalanx and took out the Kree Empire.

Another powerhouse villain that I loved was Count Nefaria.