http://www.tcm.com/2010/31Days/index.jsp

You know what? Forget SyFy Originals. Forget the eleventy-millionth airing of
"Caprica". Blow off Lifetime Movies. Turner Classic Movies is airing a great
block of films tonight. Starting at 8 pm EST, we have Steve McQueen in
"Bullitt", with the man-of-few-words McQueen, and one of the great car chases
of all time. That's followed at 10 pm by "The French Connection", with a
typically intense Gene Hackman in one of the other great car chases of all
time. And then, at midnight, it's "Bonnie and Clyde", Warren Beatty's violent
New Hollywood tale of the famous robbers.

The movies are part of TCM's "31 Days of Oscar", a month long airing of
Oscar-wnning and -nominated films done every year. This is a great time to
catch up on some of the best films of all time, from "Casablanca" to "Citizen
Kane", from "Some Like it Hot", to "Cabin in the Sky". The good thing about TCM
is that in addition to showing Oscar-nominated films, this being Black History
Month, they also show a lot of classic Black film dating back to the '20s.
Ethel Waters in "Cabin in the Sky" is just one example. It's about the only
place I've seen this and many other of those films from that time.

Gonna be a long fun night!