From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2010 2:03:12 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] "Special Unit 12" Marathon on SyFy

Keith, the sole answer I can give in explanation for the Empire's overrunning
Vulcan is the one constant I saw in the two-part Enterprise AU run.

Sheer, bloody-minded underhandedness. Earth probably went to Vulcan, hand
extended in friendship, and the Vulcans never saw the phaser rifle in the other
hand.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant