From: "Keith Johnson" <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2010 6:55:46 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] OT: Emanuel Apologizes, Signs Pledge to End Usage of
"Retarded"

As an aside, i was reading an issue of the Fantastic Four comic earlier today.
Reed and Sue Richards have two children now: the older, their son Franklin, who
has normal intelligence, and their young daughter Valeria, who at the age of
four is already a supergenius on the level of her father Reed. In playing
around with Franklin about a question he was asking, Valeria says "Oh Franklin,
you're such a retard!"

Do we need to alert Sarah Palin so she can get Marvel comics censured? Demand
an apology from the creative staff? Maybe get the FF canceled?