Interesting thought!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:08:56 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Fwd: Shazam! The movie

Haven't heard a thing on it, though Johnson's seeming turn toward kiddie-fare
may have sunk it. And I personally don't see him as Captain Marvel. The Big Red
Cheese is also as White as Wonder Bread. Johnson's note-perfect as Black Adam,
though, and the role could even be tweaked to reflect the heroic turn the
character took in "52", if the bad-guy image troubles Johnson.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant