I'm waiting for either Verizon FIOS or AT&T Uverse, but neither is available in
NE Atlanta where I live. it's Comcast for now... :(

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:14:54 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Google's experiment: leapfrogging ISPs to deliver
ultra-high-speed Web

I know that we have discussed Verizon's new service but is anyone in their
service area? They don't offer it where I am.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Martin Baxter < truthseeker...@hotmail.com >
wrote:

I'm all for that "openness" part.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant