I guess they resemble the ultra right wing kooks Bucky-Cap is fighting a tad
too much. I wonder how they would react to other comics that had Nixon, Reagan
and Bush analogs as outright villains.

I wish someone slaps down these idiots and stop running scared everytime the
Fox Noise crowd starts crying.