Mr Worf, I heard about this earlier today, and I told a friend of mine in
Michigan, when I sent him the link, that I was kicking myself because I had one
of those, in pretty good condition (because, working so many hours as I did at
the time, I rarely played it), and I stuck it in a storage facility when I had
to give up my apartment, and forgot to pay the storage fees for several months
(memory not being what it used to be), and it was sold off from under me. As a
result, I'm kicking myself...

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/