That was a scene to behold, in a movie to behold time and again.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: astromancer2...@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:43:45 -0800
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Riddick 3 Is On Its Way

      I guess I was referring to his voice and the way he delivered his lines
in Pitch Black...But then I am forever influenced by his perfomance in "The
Cain Mutiny." His last scene confronting the coward played by Fred McMurray (I
still can't get over him playing such a wuss!)...That was powerful stuff!

"Such music flows on the Fringe, and no one can resist singing to Scarlet"