To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
CC: blackscifihorrorfantasyc...@yahoogroups.com
From: jazzynupe_...@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:05:26 -0800
Subject: [scifinoir2] From Paris With Love

      Just left the matinee and I was wondering has anyone else seen this
movie?  Travolta is to be, great in this.  After seeing Book of Eli with Number
One, and Percy Jackson with my son...have to say, just a movie with a paper
thin plot and Travolta getting 2 act silly and shot and blow up things.  To me,
a MUST SEE!

Fate.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/