From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:47:22 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] OT: "Family Guy" Ep on Down Syndrome Child Angers
Palen

I watched that episode last night. I knew that they would get some crap for
that quote. I think the point that they were trying to make is although we may
feel sorry for people with disabilities the Palin's are still assholes.

Can you imagine how wacky things would have been by now if they had won?

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 8:36 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >