From: "Adrianne Brennan" <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:28:29 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Celebrity chef Beppe Bigazzi upsets viewers with his
cat casserole

Honestly? This. And I thank you for it.

I see people getting all riled up over things such as animal sacrifice in
certain religions, for instance, where an animal is killed quickly and humanely
and then eaten. Yet these same people will chow down at Micky D's where a cow
was tortured to produce their cheeseburger.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >