From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:40:49 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] topic: Rewrites

I left the question completely open for you to interpret it the way you wanted.

I think Uruha was a glorified receptionist. However, in the book Spock's world
we learn more about her. For example, she is responsible for creating most of
translation algorithms that are used throughout star fleet after so many
encounters with new alien species. More of that would have been nice to see in
the new movie, instead of her being spock's squeeze and eye candy.

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >