From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2010 3:31:53 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Iron Man 2, More Badass than Ever

Martin Lawrence was pretty big. He had a string of bad comedies that were still
popular such as Big Mama. I think his problem is that he is a one trick pony.
There's really only one tone in his comedy, and he has no depth to his dramatic
acting.

Will Smith comes off as a lot more likable. You wouldn't mind if he dated your
sister or something. Plus he has decent acting skills.

When it comes to CGI I think it all depends on the techniques that are used and
the quality and time that is spent on creating the images. CGI should be
understated and not stick out and poke you in the eye like transformers 2.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >