From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:33:11 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Regina King: NBC Is Like ‘a Horrible, Drug-Addict
Mom’

Love Regina King's performance on "Southland." She is a tough, no-nonsense
sister with real hair and is the nominal "black woman who knows how" of her
precinct. My fav episode is when she protected a young witness to a gangland
slaying from a crew of bangers trying to bum rush her house. King calmly opens
her safe. Removes her shotgun. And takes care of business. They didn't stand a
chance!

~rave!