From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:49:02 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] This is not a Test

I caught "This is not a Test" starring Hill Harper and Robinne Lee on the Movie
Channel last night. It is a tight, taut little psychological thriller about
9/11 conspiracy theorists that gives new meaning to the old adage that even
paranoiacs have enemies.

Hill Harper, who is given absolutely NOTHING to do on CSI:NY gives a riveting
performance as a good man brought low by his rapid descent into apparent
dementia.

~rave!