From: "B Smith" <daikaij...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:19:18 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Kurosawa and Elmore Leonard on TV Tonight

Weird. My comment from yesterday never posted.

Anyways, I liked but not loved the show. The former friends now rivals thing is
a little played out but they did a pretty good job with it. I'll keep watching.

One thing I did like was how competent the FBI team was during that firefight.
They were ambushed but kicked ass. I love the female agent's attitude. I hope
we see more of her.