Right, the author of the book and Terry Gross used the naked emperor analogy as
well. They did point out, though, that the "little" boy" first made bets on the
emperor being proved to be naked, *then* told people he was.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:28:31 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: OT: Author Details How Some Profited from Financial
Meltdown

I read about it in Vanity Fair, too, but I didn't want to sound elitist ;>

Once again, the information these handful of men used to get fabulously rich
was hidden in plain sight. It was there for anybody to see. It reminds me of
the fable about the Emperor with No Clothes.
The Wall Street Emperors had been walking around bucket-ass naked for a long
time but everybody - especially the alleged regulators - refused to see it.
This Asperger guy is like the little kid in the fable who had not only the eyes
to see but the courage to voice his conviction.

~rave!