very true.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:59:25 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Ali vs. Superman

I think the problem with memorization is that it opens up the door for memory
lapses and distortions. Books make things more stable.

In a digital world in our current state, things are a lot more fluid. Pictures,
audio, video, can all be modified, changed, distorted. Dead actors can appear
in new commercials etc. In the right situation it can make figuring out the
truth impossible.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >