In case the "Caprica" marathon on SyFy doesn't interest you, TCM is showing
three classic fantasy adventure movies tonight. Starting at 8 pm EST, we get
the great "Jason and the Argonauts", the stop-motion classic. (gotta love those
sword-wielding skeletons!) You may recognize the actress playing Medea. She was
all over the place in the '60s and '70s, but Star Trek fans will know her as
Nona from the OS ep "A Private Little War". That's the one where Kirk starts
competing with Klingons to continually arm two factions on a planet with
ever-advanced guns. Nona is the raven-haired beauty who's sultry and conniving.
After "Jason", we get Harry Hamlin and his big hair in "Clash of the Titans",
then "The Golden Voyage of Sinbad" at midnight. And if you're still around,
there's the campy classic "Race with the Devil" in which Peter Fonda and family
are chased by psycho satanists.