I will write more about the Brother, but i am amazed at how little bits of
character, strength, even a sadness that he tamps down with toughness, are
emerging.

----- Original Message -----
From: "angelababycat" <asrobin...@mindspring.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2010 1:19:45 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: "Stargate SGU" Marathon on SyFy

Same here. Towards the end of last night's new ep you saw him holding a
photograph and smiling. Clearly there's a redeming story about the Brother
that's yet to be revealed.

The new ep had a little more action/intrigue than some of the previous ones.
The show's OK overall. There's still something missing, but I can't quite put
my finger on it.

Angela