From: "Adrianne Brennan" <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2010 1:08:10 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "True Blood" Star Pacquin Comes Out on Video

The answer as a bisexual is an emphatic yes. I don't "need" gender. I am
perfectly content being with someone with whom I am in love with for the rest
of my life, them and only them.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >