I'm in 12 groups across social media and this is the best sci-fi discussion group I've ever been a part of.

We could create social media presences for this group. That would grow the membership, and I'm not entirely sure that's a good thing.

I like the energy Tracey started with, and with very few exceptions, it's remained that way all these years. Which is fantastic.

What do you all think? Is it time for Sci-Fi Noir to take over the world?