I went to school with 2nd generation hippy kids. So one of them was named
"Rainbow Running Water Gently Flows Over The Streams Through The Valley..."
I don't remember the rest of it. He kind of looked like Jesus and always
carried an acoustic guitar. Girls loved him.

There were a couple of others at my school as well including the son and
daughter of Anton Le Vay, the writer of the Satanic bible.