"Voyager". What a complete waste of time.

If you'll remember, I recently decided towatch the show from the beginning at the suggestion of Garrett Wang. I have now watched every episode of Voyager. "Year Of Hell" and "Unimatrix Zero" are worth the price of admission (episodes that remind me remarkably of where the "Lost" finale went left, but I digress) . But Endgame was the worst ending of any Star Trek show in history -- INCLUDING "Enterprise".