*touches nose* WINNER!

It's not that it's intentional, its a result of the last strike. I have a few real life friends and "so-show media" friends who write for a living. One left writing on a soap to work camera on porn and made more in 6 weeks than he had in the past year. Writers feel like this(at least, the ones who talk to me): They gave their best work and got screwed. No equity. No respect. No money. You can't even get women with the "I'm a writer on so-and-so show" line anymore. So eff this. We're going to make web series and try to raise our own money for our own projects. And they are. It;s a slow process, but it's closer to the dream that many writers went to Hollywood FOR. On many TV shows, you have the line-crossers. Those who will play ball. Not calling them scabs, because some ARE really talented, but they don't trust the networks. Good work is being jacked and the wrong people are getting paid REALLY well.