Rajput. It was clearly a case of a superior one on one combatant fighting a
soldier who excels in unit level combat.

That said I think a Roman century or legion would have beaten the Rajput. The
Roman expert had it right that the Roman tactics would have overcome the Rajput
but one on one the a Centurion was out of luck.