Yes... positively ecstatic, I'm sure. Imagine how much deeper into joy they
would've been if they'd been paid... or given the same treatment and
privileges as their masters... or been allowed to keep their children.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant