it's a trifecta!   i thought that some of it was funny, but i do agree that it
was a little mean spirited.

Fate.

--- On Mon, 6/28/10, Daryle Lockhart <dar...@darylelockhart.com> wrote:

From: Daryle Lockhart <dar...@darylelockhart.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Is Tyler Perry Firing His Entire Staff Over The
Boondocks Episode?
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, June 28, 2010, 6:15 PM

I agree. The "Is Tyler Perry gay" thing is  just a HUGE distraction and a waste
of time. If a bunch  of people are fired at TPS,  it sounds like  TPS is
finally  becoming a real  studio. While regimes get  fired all the time,  and
depending on where you  are on the food chain,  it  would appear  for some
really  trivial  reasons.
Gossip should  be something you do when you're all done with the regular work
you have in front of you. Black film, as a community and as a fledgeling
industry,  has a LONG  way to go before we have time for nonsense like this.