Oh yes, and if you read the blog they're all pointed out. The person who
write it at one point flirted with Mormonism and apparently knows quite a
bit about it, right down to quoting from passages from their book to prove
his point.

It IS hilarious, but he makes excellent, excellent points. The entire series
is full of justifying abuse, racism, sexism, gender roles, you name it.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html