Feast was one of the most fun, low budget horror movies I've seen in a long
time. I had a Halloween double feature of Feast and Slither the year they came
out and we had a ball. The sequels are in my Netflix queue.

I liked the show quite a bit and I'm glad the third season winner was something
beyond the typical indie fare.