Ah, sadly, we are somewhat at odds then, Martin. You see, it's fiendishly
difficult to describe, but... Words fail me. The sight when one
encounters... when the vision of... ineffable. I guess the feeling...
beyond the ken of mere mortals (certainly this mortal :-). It pushes one
out of acceptable comportment into a sort of glassy-eyed delirium. You
see, there; it makes one confused and exhilarated at the same time.

Bother.

I've ceased making sense. All I can be certain of is that the effect is
total. :-)

Brent

Martin Baxter <martinbaxt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Brent, as a Leg Man for Life, I am bereft.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:29 PM, brent wodehouse