VIDEO: Mysterious Beast “Chupacabras” Found In TexasView
Photos<javascript:openGallery();>
By Claudio E. Cabrera <http://newsone.com/author/ccabrera/> July 14, 2010
7:18 pm

[image: Mythical Chupacabra]

The mythical, mysterious beast called the “Chupacabra” may just be real
after all.

The “Chupacabra,” which is a goat-sucker in English, is apparently on the
prowl and ripping animals limb from limb in Texas. The animal, a cross
between dog and wolf, is said to target anything in its sight.

Click here to view
video<http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Chupacabras-Mysterious-creatures-killed-in-Texas/YMYc1PyfZ0imSLKAP7IX4w.cspx>

Growing up in New York City, where there’s a substantial Puerto Rican
population, tales of the Chupacabra were often told. I didn’t know whether
to believe the tales or not. I never thought a Chupacabra would be spotted
in these parts. I always thought it was an animal you’d find in the
Caribbean or somewhere down south. According to recent reports, I wasn’t too
far off.

Just a few days ago, two Chupacabras were found and killed by a Texas Animal
Officer near San Antonio. The rancher who reported the sighting told WOAI
that it was the “worst looking animal he’s ever seen.”

Chupacabra sightings aren’t anything new. There have been sightings in South
Florida in the late 90’s and in Northern Texas a few years ago. While many
dispel the myth of these animal exisisting, similar looking ones seem to pop
up every now and then. I guess we’ll have to wait for the tests to come out
which will determine what this “beast” really is.
Click here to view photos:

* *

*RELATED:*