To this "genius", Brent, I ask this.

Why, in the entirety of human history, hasn't there been a "bad hair day",
when gravity kicks out and sends thousands soaring off into space?

Maybe, MAYBE, in a hundred years or so, something may walk in the door to
support this hare-brained chicanery. I haven't been involved in the physics
community for close to fifteen years, and it's stuff like this that makes me
happy that I estranged myself.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant