B, I was watching The Rotten TOmatoes Show, when they reviewed Scott
Pilgrim. One of the critics called attention to Cera's seeming one-noteness,
palying the geeky-type, and then said something to the effect that he was
making a niche for himself there. Personally, I ahve only one problem with
the man.

He's got more money than I do.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant