Just FYI, both of those libraries are directly across the street from public
housing projects.  (There's still a lot of inbalance here--particularly with
our schools--but if you haven't been to DC recently, you wouldn't recognize
much.)

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, George Arterberry <brotherfromhow...@...>