From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 3:42:48 AM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Genesis II" is the Movie with the Bullet Train

That's true! Every now and then Spike will show a bunch of martial art movies
(also IFC) but that is only a couple of times a year. SCIFI is impossible to
catch unless Will Smith is in the movie.

One thing that I loved about old tv stations was that they all had their own
collection of films. One of the local stations that was sold to WB was bought
back by the original owner and now he is running old tv shows, and movies
again. On Saturday nights they show old horror movies! Just like the good old
days! :)

Check out this list:

Perry Mason, Streets of San Francisco, The Flying Nun etc.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >