"Starcraft "borrowed" some elements from 40K but it's not nearly as bleak a
setting. The 40K universe is depressing. LOL"

Tell me about it, B. I was out and about one day, and my errands took me
into a Borders, where I paused to read a few pages of a massive Warhammer
40K novel (1200+ pages!). Glad I had my iPod on hand. Led Zeppelin had to do
yeoman-like work to bust those blues.