That's one of those I've never seen all the way to the end. One forgets how good an actress Phillips can be, given the opportunity and sobriety.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <martinbaxt...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 2:33:54 PM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Outer Limits" Marathon on SyFy

Keith, that's exactly why I passed on that ep. Too vivid, even for my twisted brain.

The ep I wanted to see was the one at 1 pm Eastern, with MacKenzie Phillips and Colin Mochrie of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", about a UFO nut and a security guard who come into possession of what appears to be a fragment of a UFO that crashed. You can see the twist coming from light-years off (one of them is part of the cover-up), and it still gets you every time. I saw the ep that's on now, with the military droid on the run, last month, so I'm passing on it for Graham Kerr. (Ultra Old School, am I. )