Hi all,
Stéfan, thanks for that. I'm working on it.
I need your e-mails and institutions for the commit:

"""
:author: Stéfan van der Walt
:email:
:institution:
:corresponding:

:author: Emmanuelle Gouillart
:email:
:institution:
:institution:
:equal-contributor:

:author: Egor Panfilov
:email:
:institution:
:equal-contributor:

:author: Alexandre de Siqueira
:email:
:institution: University of Campinas
:institution: TU Bergakademie Freiberg
:equal-contributor:
"""

We need an abstract too:

"""
scikit-image is an image processing toolbox for SciPy which provides easy
access for segmentation, geometric transformations, color space
manipulation, analysis, filtering, morphology, feature detection, and more. It
is available free of charge and restriction, and the code is written by an
active community of volunteers.

(...)
"""

As you may see I need some ideas for that :) Since this is a cookbook, I
think it would be aimed to "recipes" using different functions/objects from
the library. Maybe we could specify some examples on the abstract. Do you
have any ideas?
I'll wait until 10hPM (Berlin time; 8hPM UTC) to submit that, so we can
discuss some ideas if you have time.
Thanks! I'm here if you need.
Kind regards,

Alex