Dear all,

I proposed on kagle an image processing/supervised classification problem
<https://www.kaggle.com/jeanpat/d/jeanpat/metaphase/generating-overlapping-chromosomes>

concerning the resolution of overlapping chromosomes.The aim is to produce
a large dataset of examples. A first dataset was produced
<https://www.kaggle.com/jeanpat/overlapping-chromosomes>, but it seems to
be too small to yield good results for supervised classification with a
neural network. As explained in the first notebook, 8Go is not enough to
process, mainly to resize/crop, the images.
My question how a large batch of images >>100 000 can be resized?

Thanks.

Jean-Patrick

PS
I can't hide that It would be great if some would be interrested by the
problem itself and give some help on the resolution itself or some advices
on the proposed code.