发件人:Leena Chourey
时    间:2017年5月18日 13:30(星期四)
收件人:imag...@sina.com
主题:Re: [scikit-image] 回复: Need help to get graph from image
Thanks YXDragon for quick reply. Yes I have tried skeletonisation but hanged
for further processing. hope the links u have sent will help to resolve.Wow..
great. that is exactly I need and done partially. Can u pls explain the
1.jpg--->2.jpg--->3.jpg. I want exactly the same 3.jpg (junction points). Can i
call imagepy in my python script and get the o/p of it for further
processing?Is it possible to convert directly image to graph data structure?