sorry! Perhaps I wrote mixed and disorderly, I want to say, I had improve or
wrote some function, I want to contribute them when we support numba.
----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人:Stefan van der Walt <stef...@berkeley.edu>
收件人:scikit-image@python.org
主题:Re: [scikit-image] 转发:some question
about_h_minma_(need_a_paremeter,_and_can_run_faster)
日期:2017年09月10日 11点29分

Hi, YXDragon

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017, at 21:25, imag...@sina.com wrote:

So I wrote h_minma/maxma and watershed myself (as a sub package of my project
imagepy). My watershed now only support 2D, But the h_minma now is OK, works on
nd. I had test one image:

       scikit-image's h_minma runs in 15s, and mine runs in 0.3s, 45times.

I tested on my machine and can confirm the slowness.  Would you be willing to
help profile the code, to find out why it is so slow?

Best regards

Stéfan